Vinyl planks are a luxury flooring trend in 2016.
There are three different forms of vinyl, and they are:
- Loose Lay vinyl planks
- LVT or Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Sheet Vinyl
Acoustic LuxFeel collection is made of vinyl planks, more specifically timber look vinyl floor boards, that are manufactured in Korea at the highest manufacturing standards.
What makes this type of loose lay flooring so popular?
- Acoustic benefits, meeting the Building Code of Australia 2016 requirements.
- Loose Lay system – meaning it only needs a thin layer of water-base environmentally-friendly pressure sensitive adhesive
- Nano Silver anti – bacterial protective layer? on the plank – making a safe flooring for use in child centers, aged care facilities.
- Matte finish – making this flooring feel soft underfoot
- Cushioning acoustic underlay built in the plank – creating less impact on your body than a hard flooring
- Very easy to care and maintain
- Available in many colors, from traditional timbers like Natural Spotted Gum to new and modern new colours like Lime Washed Oak.
The other two types of vinyl are: LVT and sheet vinyl. LVT is a thin format of vinyl planks that is fully glued to the floor. Unlike the new loose lay format, this cannot be replaced in case it is ever damaged or scratched. Sheet vinyl is the commercial version of vinyl. It is suitable for commercial kitchens, hospitals etc.
It is one of the favorite products used in High Rise developments in South East Queensland, it has been tried and tested on site with a successful acoustic result.
For any questions, please contact Customer Service on 1300 374 385